PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Winning Powerball Music Playlist

Can you imagine winning $400 million dollars???  I can!   Listen.  If I win the Powerball Jackpot this week....  No--wait. What am I saying?  Scratch that.  *positive thinking*  WHEN I win the lottery (Come on Jesus), I'm gonna celebrate! I'm celebrating with lots and lots of music to commemorate the moment.  In fact, I'm hiring my own personal DJ to follow me around and bless me with great sounds. 

I've actually created my music playlist (with strict instructions) for the big pay day.  Wanna see it, here it goes!   *dancing*

For The Love Of Money (Money, Money, Money) - The O'Jays (I'll start my 1st day as a multimillionairess listening to this song.)

Look Like Money - Yung Ralph
(Play this as they're presenting me with my check on TV.  Don't listen to what my momma says - Just play it!)


It's All About The Benjamins - Puffy 
(All day rotation)

Shower The People - James Taylor (Play this as I'm meeting with my new lawyers to discuss details...Gotta take care of my fam!)

Party Up In Here (Ya'll gone make me lose my mind - up in here!) - DMX
(All day rotation)

Before I Let Go (Extended remix version) - Frankie Beverly and Maze
(This should play as I'm walking in to my "I won the lottery" celebration party.)

That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Gladys Knight (My friends will cry when this plays at my party 'cuz I'll be presenting them with dolla dolla bills, ya'll!) 

Let's Get Crazy - Prince
(All day rotation)







No comments:

Post a Comment