PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tie Tuesday (Johnny Depp)

John Christopher Depp, Jr AKA Johnny Depp.....  One of the highest paid actors in Hollywood (He reportedly makes more than $30 million per film).  An amazing talent.  Worth every dime!  He seems so unassuming and unaware of how great he is.  And that makes him even more appealing.


Now, listen.  It's been widely documented that I hate Westerns.  HATE.  And I'm here to report that nothing has changed on that front.  HOWEVER, *peers over sunglasses*  there are exceptions to this rule.  Only a few people can get me to go see a Western, and yep Johnny Deep is one of them!   

I WILL be going to see The Lone Ranger.  Johnny Depp as Tonto??  What?!?!  I'm so here for it.  The movie comes out tomorrow, July 3rd.  Get there early, 'cuz uh.... Johnny Depp. :) 

Johnny Depp as Tonto in the Lone Ranger.


No comments:

Post a Comment