PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tie Tuesday (Patrice O'Neal)

L-O-L!  Where do I start?  Anybody who knows me KNOWS I love to laugh. So, who better to highlight than a man who makes me laugh so hard, my eyes water.  Dude is THAT funny. 

Seriously folks, if you don't know who Patrice O'Neal is... *sigh*  He's just amazing. He's one of the smartest, most talented comedians I've ever seen. His timing, delivery and overall sarcastic personality mixed with some offensive, cold-blooded honesty is a dope combination!  

Sadly, Patrice passed away in 2011 due to complications from a stroke. He'd suffered from diabetes for years, and ironically he joked about it in his routines.  That's the bad part.  The good part?  He left a legacy of amazing work that we can all can sit back and enjoy for years and years to come.  Here's one of his "clean" stories about women being horrible storytellers:  

No comments:

Post a Comment