PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 25, 2013

What I Know For Sure....(Oprah Started Something)

Oprah started something.  For years, she's shared her "What I Know For Sure" column in O magazine with readers.  I'm no Oprah, but as I get older, there are more and more things I absolutely, 100% know for sure about myself.  Here are just a few:
  • I prefer dogs to cats.
  • I'm a writer.
  • I hate oatmeal, milk, yogurt and the Lakers.
  • I'll always be a few pounds overweight (It's called "thickness").
  • I love smart men.
  • I love smart women.
  • I'm private, not secretive (There's a difference).
  • I'm terrified of snakes and bad politicians.
  • My faith is rarely shaken.
  • I will always love and appreciate a good book. 
It's always good to take a sec and reflect on yourself from time to time.  Be honest about what you know for sure (thus far in your life).  Do an assessment.  Do you like yourself?  Are you complicated?  What makes you smile?  Are you a work in progress like me?  Just some things to think about....  




No comments:

Post a Comment