PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tie Tuesday (Bruno Mars)

*sigh*  Where do I start?  Wow....just wow.  Bruno Mars blows my freakin' mind with his talent:
  • He sangs (no typo)
  • He writes his own music and he writes for other artists 
  • He plays almost every instrument 
  • He dances (his pelvic thrusts are ummmm....yeah)
  • His live performances are EVERYTHING  
In 2011, he was the biggest male selling artist in the world.  His videos have been viewed over 1 billion times on YouTube....25 international number ones.  I could go on and on, but you get the picture right?

But, while we're on the subject of Bruno.... I've been asking the universe to bless me with tickets to his Atlanta show (or Orlando--I'm not picky) for months now.  And because Jesus is a rock in a weary land, I'm gonna go ahead & say that this won't be a problem for Him.  Amen?  Amen. 

Pray for me, ya'll.  Thank you.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment