PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Most Memorable Lines from "The Help"

Real Quick:  If you haven't seen the movie 'The Help', go check it out.  I won't go into the storyline.  By now, everyone knows...  Some people loved the movie, others despised it.  Make the decision for yourself.  *Click here to read my review of 'The Help'.* 

Love it or hate it, it'll definitely make you pause, think and re-think.  Here are just a few of my favorite lines from 'The Help':    

"You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important."  -Aibileen

"Love and hate are two horns on the same goat."  -Charlotte Phelan

"Minnie don't burn no chicken."  -Minnie

"If you can love your enemy, you already have victory."  -Preacher Green

"Eat My Sh*t.  I said.....Eat. My. Sh*t."  -Minnie 

"Courage sometimes skips a generation. Thank you for bringing it back to our family."   -Charlotte Phelan


No comments:

Post a Comment