PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 GOP Quotes That Made Me Say O-M-G!

Even if I tried, I couldn't make this stuff up.... 
(*File this under: "I Can't Believe They Said That!")
  1. Rick Perry: When asked to provide specifics on how he would fix Washington's business climate: "When I get there, there'll be three agencies I'll end: commerce, education and, and, um, what's the third one?  Let's see..."  *long pause*  "Oops."

  2. Herman Cain: When he becomes President of the United States, he wants his codename to be.... "Cornbread."

  3. Michelle Bachmann: "Our founding fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery."

  4. Newt Gingrich: "If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for 30 days because they get infections....Males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes."     **blank stare**

  5. Ron Paul: "I would have voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act."

  6. Mitt Romney: "I should tell my story.  I'm also unemployed." (to a group of unemployed Floridians.)

  7. Rick Perry: On the BP Oil spill... "From time to time, there are going to be things that occur that are acts of God that cannot be prevented."

  8. Herman Cain: On his immigration policy...  "I'd build an electrified fence on the Mexican border that could potentially kill anyone trying to enter the country illegally."

  9. Michelle Bachmann: Regarding the HPV vaccine...."I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter."

  10. Rick Perry: "You can always follow me on Tweeter." (in a videotaped message to a crowd of conservative bloggers & social networkers).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment