- Fellas, don't treat the date like it's an interview. We know you want to get to know us, but just chill, relax and let the conversation.....flow.
- For the love of God, please don't talk about yourself for three hours! Not only is it rude, it defeats the whole purpose of going out on a date. There should be an equal distribution of dialogue.
- So, you're a former "ladies man?" Cool. No need to tell us about alllllll of your former female conquests... Tacky, immature and TMDI (Too Much Damn Information!)
- Be a gentleman. Yes, women are independent. Yes, we run the world (Thank you Beyonce). But, we love chivalry. We really do...
- Do a hygiene check before you leave the house. *Note: Make sure you check the inside of your ears and other secret places. Women notice everything!
- Don't compliment your date too much. One or two is fine, but if you tell her she's beautiful every 5 minutes, she'll think you have "stalker" tendencies.
- Take it easy on the alcohol. Drunk on the first date? Probably won't get you a second date. Just sayin'...
- Do not, under any circumstances say anything bad about Michelle Obama. She is our fearless leader. Just nod and agree.
- Be yourself. There's nothing worse than listening to lies, fabrication & exaggeration when you know the truth...
- Just say NO to technology! Take a break from your cell phone, text messaging, tweets and Facebook status updates. Pay attention to your date.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Top 10 First Date Tips & Turn-Off's (For Guys)
Let's jump right into this, shall we?