One of my best? Getting to see Oprah live in Atlanta! An hour-long session (felt like lunch with my fairy God-mother) where I listened, laughed and discovered my passion. Well, re-discovered it.... (It's writing for me).
Soooo many Oprah Aha moments! I wish everyone could have experienced what I did. Here's some of what she said....
- Strength x strength x strength over time = Power!
- If you stop growing, you stop living.
- On being scared... Sit with yourself. Clarity comes from within, from God. Not Facebook!
- On challenges/problems... Ask yourself, "What is this here to teach me?" instead of "Why is this happening to me?"
- The universe will meet you where you are. God will meet you where you are. (So deep...)
- On making a difference... Start in your own house. The biggest difference you can make in the world is how you live your life.
- You are worthy because....you were born. (My favorite!)
- I don't care what the media says about OWN. I KNOW who I am.
- While you're praying and asking and waiting on God....God is waitin' on you.
|Miss O, telling one of her funny stories...|