PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sing To Your Mama...She'll Love it! (Happy Mother's Day!)

I think Mother's Day should be celebrated all year long.  Moms rock on sooo many levels, don't they?  Saying thank you, I love you, you're the best, you're my world, etc...doesn't seem like it's enough.

Sooooo.  *pauses & reflects*  This year I wanted to do something different.  Something daring.  Something meaningful. I love music (so does my Mama!), so I decided to sum up how I feel about my Mama with a special song....  
**Clears Throat**  

*Sings*  Loooooving youuuuuuu!  Is eeeeasy cause you're beautifuuuuul....La la la la la.  La la la la la.  La la la la la laalaalaaalaa.....doo dooooo doo dooooo  *high note*  Aaaahhhaaaaahh!!  

Love you Mama! (Your check is in the mail babe) :-)   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

My Mama. With her cute, sweet self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment